Raj Salwan Fremont City Council Contributions



"Thank you for supporting my campaign by making a contribution today."  – Raj

Send me email updates

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.

Contributions are not tax deductible.

Local election law allows a maximum contribution of $600 for each individual, partnership, corporation, union and political action committee. Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. Contributions are not allowed from foreign principals.